Prior to completing the application, please check with the admitting institution or entity if they will accept a report completed by GCE, Inc.
Check the status of your application here
Persons requesting an evaluation report must submit ALL of the following in ONE packet:
- Application form completed in full and signed.
- Clear and legible documents (originals or photocopies) of all official educational documents in the native language (diplomas, certificates, transcripts, mark sheets, grade reports, etc. indicating all subjects taken and credit hours earned)
- If original records are being sent directly from the issuing institution please indicate on the application or in an attached note.. All foreign language documents must be accompanied by complete, literal word-for word, official English translations.
- Payments by credit card or money order / cashier’s check made payable to Global Credential Evaluators, Inc. No personal checks will be accepted.
- Documents can be mailed to email@example.com documents only no applications please.
- All applications submitted after 12:00 p.m. Central Time Zone U.S. will be processed the following business day.
For security purposes, we do not accept applications via e-mail.
GCE assumes all necessary documentation has been submitted. All documents listed above become the property of GCE; none will be returned unless requested and fee submitted. The issuing institution must allow the original records to be released.
Copy Request Application
Note: Failure to provide a reference number or date of completion will slow down the process.
Having difficulties? Please contact us to request an application to be mailed or faxed.